Individual telemedicine and telepsychology services
To evaluate and prepare future expatriates
Since 2010, Eutelmed has been offering an online healthcare service available 24/7 to companies and international organizations, all over the world, in 30 languages and cultures.
Eutelmed is a network of 150 health workers, doctors, psychologists and speech therapists trained in video-consultation. All our teams know how to manage difficult human issues related to international mobility.
These 5 specialties are proposed via video-consultation on the secure, confidential platform my.eutelmed.com:
- General medicine (GP, family doctor, 2nd opinion, case management)
- Psychiatry (opinion, assessment, follow-up)
- Dermatology (analysis of photos, advice and follow-up, screening of melanomas)
- Psychology (multi-expertises adult/child, neuropsychology)
- Speech therapy (assessment, follow-up)
More than 10,000 users were treated by the Eutelmed teams in 2017.
Eutelmed proposes the following for companies and health providers subscribing to the E-Health platform services:
- An annual report regrouping the health assessments for each subscriber company
- A dedicated psycho-social risk prevention space containing webinars, articles, newsletters...
- International help and support for medical managers
- Bespoke programmes, tele-monitoring, tele-expertise and/or disease management
All our practitioners are selected and supervised by Eutelmed’s Medical Management and contribute to articles, studies and interviews, to the organization of web-conferences and webinars and in general to improving the quality of services offered to the end users, all over the world...
The prerequisites are the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of practice in the specialty concerned
- Having at least one experience of expatriation
- Validation in the Eutelmed internal process
- Following 2 training sessions on the platform
- Signature of the Eutelmed Convention and Ethical Charter
Having access to the healthcare platform my.eutelmed.com, also means:
- That the offer is integrated into the health plan of the subscribing company
- Prior approval of healthcare costs depending on the guarantees
- Third party payer services according to the health contracts
- Direct transmissions of medical claim forms
The following languages and cultures are proposed in the Eutelmed network (in 2018):
Albanian, German, English, Arabic (Maghreb, M-Or), Berber, Catalan, Chinese, Spanish, French, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi/Urdu, Italian, Japanese, Kinyarwanda, Malay, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish and Ukrainian.